The SFA is pleased to announce that the membership directory is now online. As a 2015 SFA member, you are eligible to access it. Unlike our former directory, printed on paper, this directory will update throughout the year as members join us at the table. You can query by name or location or business—it’s up to you!
There are also other features behind the Sign In curtain:
Member Dashboard offers a summary of member benefits.
My Profile allows you to view your contact information and update it as needed.
My Membership profiles your membership type and expiration date. It also offers a renewal option for end-of-the-year renewals.
Organization Options are available for members with nonprofit or business memberships.
Membership Directory links to the new online, up-to-the-minute directory.
Upcoming Events is an unpopulated option that we will utilize later to sell tickets to members-only events. You should still refer to the Events link at southernfoodways.org for our event calendar.
Things to note before you begin:
- Your login name will be the email address SFA has on file for you (the one to which this message is delivered).
- You’ll have the option to upload your photo to the directory. It needs to be no more than 1 MB (smaller is better) and should be in .jpg format.
- Using the directory means querying a database, so be patient as it works to deliver your desired results. Results can take anywhere from 3-10 seconds.
To use the directory, you must first register. Here’s how:
- Visit www.southernfoodways.org and select the Sign In option at the top of the page.
- When presented with text, choose: Are you a member, but don’t have a login? You must first register for SFA’s online access using your email account here.
- On the next page, select: If you OR your company are past SFA members, please click here.
- If you have an organization (company) on record with SFA, search for it and then follow the prompts to register. If you do not have an organization on record with SFA, search for your name (first and last) in the organization box and then follow the prompts to register.
- After completing registration, you’ll be sent a verification email. Click the link and you’ll be ready to login on your next visit to our website.
If you have any questions or difficulties during the registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. SFA will assist requests in the order that they are received.