We have LOTS of thank-yous to extend today. These folks made for another successful fall Symposium:
– Thoughtful Speakers
– Forward-thinking Chefs
– Chipper Volunteers
– Talented Staff of City Grocery Restaurant Group, from dishwashers to chefs
– Our Oscar-worthy filmmaker colleagues at SouthDocs
– Andy, Wayne, and the Powerhouse Crew
– Bradley, Earline, Capel, and the Lyric Crew
– Hed Hi Media Team, fearless videographers
– Brandall Atkinson, tireless photographer
– Polished Pig Media, champion Instagrammers
– The SFA Board, generous cheerleaders
– Gil, Carole, and the Magnolia Rentals crew
– The Center for the Study of Southern Culture at the University of Mississippi, our host institution
– The Mosier Family Band and their tolerance for tambourines
– The creators and performers of Repast, the original oratorio staged in honor of Booker Wright
– And last but not least, our kind, supportive, open-minded, gracious, and perpetually hungry guests.
Cheers to all of you from the SFA Staff.
Not all of our 2,000-plus SFA members could be with us this weekend. For you, and for our web audience, we’ll be sharing photos, video, news bites, and much, much more over the coming weeks. Please stay tuned!