The date and time have been set: John Egerton’s life will be celebrated at 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8, at Nashville’s downtown public library, 615 Church St.
Arrangements are detailed here.
Please write a specific memory of him, print it out and bring it to the celebration.
The writings will be posted on boards at the library so everyone can read them.
In lieu of flowers, please donate to a charity. Among the causes John supported:
• Alive Hospice
• Community Food Advocates
• Margaret Maddox Family YMCA
• Martha O’Bryan Center
• Nashville Public Library Foundation
• Organized Neighbors of Edgehill/Barnes Scholarship Program
• Second Harvest Food Bank
• St. Luke’s Community House
John Egerton’s family thanks you:
• wife, Ann Egerton
• son, March Egerton; his wife, Alison Egerton; and their children, Jansen Gibson, Lilah Egerton and Kingston Egerton
• son, Brooks Egerton; his husband, Jim Crawford; and their son, Cameron Crawford
• sister, Anne McDaniel, and her husband, James McDaniel
• brother, Graham Egerton, and his wife, Anne Redfern